Oregon State Bar Job Opportunities
We are looking for someone to assist with objective achievement for the Oregon Law Foundation, Legal Services Programs, and Access to Justice Department.
What you will do:
- Work with the Director of Legal Services Programs to manage the day-to-day operations of the OLF, LSP, and Pro Bono Program.
- Work with the Referral and Information Services Manager to develop and produce legal information materials for the public, including articles for the OSB web page, informational videos, and specialty publications. Assist with updating materials for accuracy and readability, primarily through recruitment and management of lawyer volunteers. Assist with the development of new materials and formats as necessary to meet the legal needs of Oregonians, especially underserved and underrepresented populations.
- Participate in developing effective communication strategies to be executed by the OLF to further the OLF’s revenue enhancement efforts and enhance the OLF’s relationships with outside organizations and entities that impact access to justice.
- Support the development of the legal information portal and website, and other access to justice initiatives spearheaded by the OSB or OLF. This includes working with stakeholders, research, development of policy, writing minutes and reports, and other support of committees and task forces.
- Assist the Director of LSP in the oversight and monitoring of established standards and guidelines for legal services providers. This includes the collection of data, the analyzing and reporting of data, and conducting the research to develop effective methods of evaluation and the effective and efficient delivery of legal services.
- Assist in the coordination of the OLF grant-making process to ensure compliance with grant requirements and effective delivery of grant-related programs and services.
- Model behavior that values diversity and incorporates inclusive and culturally competent practices.
You may have any satisfactory equivalent combination of the following experience & training that ensures your ability to perform the work.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university. Graduation from an accredited law school.
- Two years of experience in a non-profit or legal environment to include communications, administration, demonstrated knowledge of research and data analysis, and demonstrated understanding of serving underrepresented communities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the legal field including legal service delivery and working with justice system programs such as indigent or low-income legal programs that serve underrepresented communities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of non-profit organizations including board support, grant management, and knowledge of revenue enhancement experience desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to social justice issues.
For this non-exempt position, the salary is $30.00 per hour. The OSB offers excellent benefits including voluntary 6% participation in the PERS program.
Send resume with a cover letter to our mailing address
(please note: building location directions here):
Director of Human Resources
Oregon State Bar
P.O. Box 231935
Tigard, OR 97281-1935
Fax to (503) 598-6985 or email to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer