|Environmental Law Vol. 1: Regulation and Permitting|
Save time and money by beginning your research of environmental issues with this first volume of our Environmental Law series. This resource will help you evaluate and understand the current law and administrative procedure relating to air quality, water quality, and waste handling. This volume includes:
• Updated EPA guidance on the Clean Water Act
• New DEQ procedures and guidance
• Updates to the classifications of solid waste
• Updated treatment and disposal standards for hazardous waste
• Oregon’s state air toxics program
• And much more….
This new 2013 volume replaces and updates parts of our Environmental and Natural Resources Law publication.