Construction Law is the top resource for Oregon lawyers involved in commercial, design-build, residential, or state and local government construction projects. This book provides the information needed to successfully negotiate construction contracts or handle disputes, claims, liens, bonds, and federal procurements.
• How does the 2011 Abraham opinion affect your client’s claims?
• How can your client dispute the bid award on a federal project?
• What do you need to do to file a lien for your unpaid client?
Also includes 2011 legislation regarding:
• The Private Prompt Pay Act
• Mailings for notices of defect
• Licensing exemptions for construction contractors
This revision has something for everyone—the general practitioner will find an overview of this rapidly evolving area, and the specialist will find a ready reference with cases, statutes, checklists, and forms.